We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy along with our terms & conditions sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.vapeboxed.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
1. TYPE OF INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
2. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
3. WHY WE COLLECT SUCH INFORMATION
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
4. HOW WE STORE, USE, SHARE & DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
Our company is hosted on the a WordPress platform. WordPress provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through WordPress data storage, databases and the general WordPress applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by WordPress and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
5. HOW WE COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
7. HOW CAN YOU WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com
9. QUESTIONS & OUR CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org